Just a few updates before I try to check out for a while and do some serious #hygge'ing with my little family......
1. You can follow Welcome Mama on facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest. I'm loving the IG Buffalo community vibe. There are so many stellar holistic leaning Buffalo mom bosses to follow and support.
2. Also! Please check welcomemama.com for updates in the new year. I'm still trying to figure out how to transfer the domain name! Yep. Since day 1 Welcome Mama has been welcomemama.com. Silly Mommy bought a domain name through squarespace then couldn't figure out how the heck to create a website on SS (while nursing a toddler and sleep deprived) so I reached back to 2008, back when I knew how to do this stuff and BAM, I'm lame and using weebly. But have no fear. This kid is going to sleep the night this year! Or I'm going to rent a room somewhere twice a week..and I will make Welcome Mama unlame....maybe. :)
3. So anyway: Know a Reiki master who helped during your pregnancy? How about a homeopath? Are you seeing a therapist who's trained in other alternative modalities? Message me right here with your recommendations. I want to list them for other families to peruse.
4. I have an awesome guest post coming out soon on a topic near to my heart. Katie Ward seriously knows more than most pediatricians on the topic of intact care. She'd the current NY State director of Your Whole Baby. Her post will be hitting you with some great suggestions for the New Year.
5. If you have a sweet mom-friendly vendor fair coming up locally, I'd love to be there to give your guests more information about Postpartum Resource Center of New York and the work that they do.
6. I'm still trying to figure out how to manage my time between "Momming" and focusing more energy here on Welcome Mama. I hope there will be more great things to come in 2018.
If you have a story to share, I would be honored if you felt compelled to share it here.
Hi. I'm Lindsay. Daughter, sister, wife, mother and collector of useless (and useful) information.